Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hair Bow Chaos? Organization Solved!


Let's face it, an ordinary hair bow holder just doesn't get the job done. Sure, they are cute. Your daughter's may look like a tutu or spell out her name & probably matches her room perfectly. Might work for some but not for the I-have-a-bow-for-every-outfit girl! I'm not sure about the rest of you but I don't do (or undo) hair in my kid's room. We're typically in front of the bathroom mirror.
A few years ago when I was in serious bow chaos I googled with a purpose & found the ultimate solution!
This is the exact lifesaving picture I found! Just a simple, clear plastic over the door shoe organizer. Super cheap, easy & practical! And if your household suffers from missing comb syndrome as mine does dedicate one of those fabulous pockets for tools of the trade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super great idea...